Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Zara Studded Flats



I've always been a sucker for Marc Jacobs' mouse flats. But when he added gold studs, they were to die for. This is hands down one of my favorite pairs of flats, but have been recently looking for a style refresh at a more friendly price point. I purchased the Valentino Rockstud flats recently and love them, but given its bright pink coloring I thought I should find one that might be more work appropriate.

Photo Credit from Style - Roulette
Zara recently came out with studded flats, and am debating now whether or not to add it to my collection. It's a knock off of the Christian Louboutin Pigalle flats currently out right now, but has the same look. So feminine yet tough. Love. Them. It's selling for $59.90 USD in stores but it appears to be sold out online. Sob. Love the price point, but not loving the fact that it's not accessible right now. Going to have to call the local Zara to see if they have them in stock still!




No comments:

Post a Comment