Wednesday, July 16, 2014

H&M Printed Summer Dresses

I was feeling the need to inject a bit of color into my wardrobe, and ever since I lost a ton of baby weight and dropping several sizes alot of my dresses don't fit me anymore. It's been a nightmare trying to manage my wardrobe. 2 weeks ago we had a wedding to go to and I had my heart set wearing my red lace and navy blue sheath from Shoshanna. Well that didn't happen because the bust was too big on the dress - I looked ridiculous. Thankfully I found a one shoulder Maje floral dress that fit. But that was almost a disaster waiting to happen. I've been selling alot of items that I love but can no longer wear on Threadflip and that has been a godsend.

Unfortunately H&M only had the dresses one size too big, but I still got it anyway because they fit okay, and honestly for $49.95 per dress it can't be beat! I'm really loving the prints right now. Paired with a blazer, crossbody bag and sandals or flats it's easily transformable between work, play, or cocktails.


No comments:

Post a Comment