Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summah Summah Summah Time!

Yep. I'm a true Bostonian! It's summah time. Here's what I'm crushing on on a random Tuesday:


Image

1.) Peaches. Whole Foods has them on sale this week and ending today - 2 lbs. for $3 from Pearson's Family Farm in Georgia! I've gone back twice to get a couple of pounds for my Georgia peach loving family. We love peaches. It just screams summer!

Kale Ceasar

2.) The kale caesar salad from Sweet Green. One just opened up in Boston not too recently and one of my co-workers just turned us on to it! Now I'm obsessed. For someone like me who generally dislikes kale, it's my favorite salad. For an extra kick, I ask them to add some arugula, my favorite salad green.


3.) Butter London nail polish. I'm crushing the Silly Billy (a true tangerine) polish in the Colour Clash collection. "A clown popular at fairs in Britain, and a fab nickname for anyone named William." It's the perfect orange for fingers OR toes. I usually go for a bright coral or fluorescent pink in the summer so I'm really liking the change up. It's my first Butter London polish and not my last - I usually go for Dior Vernis polishes because the formula and brush are awesome, along with some OPI and Essie to a lesser degree. Butter London has a new fan given that it's in the middle of the pricing point too.


4.) Mara Hoffman bikinis. I just go back to pre baby weight post baby a year ago and I'm still not feeling all that confident. My belly's a little softer and there's still this pesky problem of unsightly stretch marks. But Mara Hoffman's sample sale had such cute bikinis on sale that I decided to purchase some - it ended up causing me to get motivated. I love the tribal and aztec prints and the super saturated colors! I'm a big fan of the v-wire bikini. Maybe I'll be able to rock one for Vegas for my friend Ling's bachelorette. Maaaaaybe. We also are going on a group family trip to Atlantis at Paradise Island the week after though I somehow think that running around after a toddler in a bikini isn't a practical idea.

Piazza Maxidress

5) Madewell's Piazza Maxi Dress. Finally snagged this in the extra 40% off sale last week for $60. I got this in red and in white in size 0 after reading the reviews to size down. Figured this is the perfect lazy young mom dress while in the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment