Monday, April 21, 2014

All Saints Spitalfields City Monument Coat

All Saints Spitalfields Monument Coat
With Spring finally here in New England it's still not quite warm enough to venture outside in the early mornings and late evenings without a coat. While I wish I finally caved in to purchase the asymmetrical City Monument coat from All Saints Spitalfields last year, I'm happy finally to have it in my roster. I've long been looking for a great transitional coat that's easy yet edgy between seasons (sometimes I don't want to wear my Club Monaco trench coat). I think it'll also be a perfect coat for my next pregnancy (whenever that is) as there is no real structure which will allow it to drape nicely around a growing belly.

 
Nicole Scherzinger and AllSaints Women's City Monument Coat Photograph

I love how blogger Nami Scott styled hers! Cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment