Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ann Taylor Gallery Tote




I work in finance, and there are days when I have to lug fairly hefty items between meetings to and from the office. I'm loathe to bring my Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM in Monogram because it's been well used and beat up from years of abuse (I got it when it first came out in 2007. Yes. 7 years ago).

Lately I've been sweating the Ann Taylor Gallery Tote. It's cute, structured, and inexpensive and looks like it can take a beating. I first got wind of it on Jean's blog, Extra Petite. She talks about getting a ton of mileage out of her tote and now I'm seriously contemplating getting one. All of the pics below are from Ann Taylor's website and corresponding blog:





Love both the navy and black colors. The practical analyst in me says to get the typical black, but the creative part of me says navy for something completely unexpected. Which one to get?


No comments:

Post a Comment