Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Snowboard Style: L.A.M.B. for Burton

I'm not surprised that my love of fashion and insistence on style carried over to the snowboarding world. I had an entire closet full of snowboarding pants and jackets to coordinate.

When I heard that L.A.M.B. (Gwen Stefani!) was partnering with Burton earlier in the fall of 2013, I could not be more ecstatic. Burton is practically the godfather of snowboarding and snowboarding gear, though I'm so pleased that it's given way to so much creativity and independence in the space. Anyway, totally my thing. Love the bright orange against the army green (totally screams L.A.M.B.) and the houndstooth pattern. I'm really digging the lookbook, which features Jasmine Solano - I think she channels the snowboarding betty aesthetic really well. But realistically, it's not cheap. Most of the jackets were $300 or more. I think I'll wait for the sale.













No comments:

Post a Comment