Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Summer Maxi Dresses

When I was pregnant I was a huge fan of maxi dresses because they were just so comfortable. Since then I'm still a huge fan, though it's hard to find ones that fit my frame best given that I am petite - barely 5'2! I've found a couple from this season that are affordable and absolutely en pointe for the season.

This knotted stripe maxi dress from Forever21 in Coral and Royal Blue is gorgeous. And I might add easy on the wallet at $10.80!




This crepe woven maxi dress from Forever21 in Tomato is also in my opinion, perfect for the summer. I'm all about color for summer so I'm loving the bright reddish orange. It looks more expensive than it really is for something similar in the more pricey brands you typically see on Shopbop. At $19.80 it's a steal.


I also picked up J.Crew's Maxi Tank Dress in Stripe - I'm seeing this as a lazy Sunday staple in the summer. A little pricier than the other counterparts that I highlighted at $110, but I'm thinking this is one that'll be a classic overtime.

Maxi tank dress in stripe

No comments:

Post a Comment